Issuing time:2022-08-18 10:11
For us insiders, the identification of Tieguanyin is often based on its dry tea shape and the two procedures after brewing.
1. Look at the appearance: mainly observe the appearance, color, uniformity of Tieguanyin and smell the aroma of tea rice. If the appearance is fat, heavy and solid, the color is sandy green, and the aroma of dry tea (tea rice) is pure, such Tieguanyin is the top grade; otherwise, it is the inferior tea.
That is, after brewing Tieguanyin with boiling water, then identify its aroma, soup color, taste, and leaf bottom.
(1) Smell the aroma. Smell whether the aroma is prominent, and then distinguish the height, length, strength, and pure turbidity of the aroma. When smelling incense, a combination of hot smelling, warm smelling and cold smelling is used. Where the aroma is outstanding, the aroma is high, and the fragrance is long, it is the top grade; otherwise, it is the inferior grade.
Tieguanyin tea new tea Tieguanyin strong fragrance bulk bag 250g Alpine Tieguanyin [250g]
The favorable rate is 93%
No reason to return
(2) Taste. Take a small sip of the tea soup with a small teacup, then suck it in the mouth through the tongue, and rotate it, so that the taste cells in all parts of the mouth can make a comprehensive taste sensation. Those with a mellow taste, mellow and refreshing, thick but not astringent, and rich in the "flavor" characteristics of varieties are all top-grade; otherwise, they are inferior.
(3) Look at the color of the soup. Then look at the color depth, light and dark, and turbidity of Tieguanyin tea soup; if the candy orange is bright, it is the top grade; the tea soup is dark and turbid is the inferior grade.
(4) View the bottom of the leaves. The tea leaves brewed in boiling water (called "leaf bottom", commonly known as "tea residue") are poured into a plate filled with water, and the bottom of the leaves is observed. Where the leaf bottom is soft and the "green pedicle and green belly" is obvious, it is the top grade; otherwise, it is the inferior grade.